My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Sunday 31 July 2011

the next few...

Here is a quick update on figures that I have been doing the past few months so hope you enjoy seeing them.

In this photo you have - Warlock, Caliban, No-Girl, Dust and Blindfold.




2 comments:

  1. Love Warlock, Dust and Blindfold. Super Caliban!! Compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the comment. Much appreciated. If you like this warlock, I was asked to do him again but from a different base model. you may like that as well XD

    ReplyDelete