My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Tuesday 9 August 2011

Thundercats Hooooo!! part 2 - villains

Hey everyone, here are the next lot of Thundercat related figures I have done and this time I am focusing on the Villains from the show that range from the minor villains to the main villain in the Thundercats Universe.

First up we have Vultureman who was made from Sinestro -





Next up we have Driller who was made from Ikaris -



and finally we have MUMM-RA who was made from Trigon -




No comments:

Post a Comment