My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Sunday 2 December 2012

Swinging back into action..

Well I bet you all thought where have I gone to, as I have been a little in-active recently but still making customs so will be updating this quite a bit over christmas to show recent customs.

This update I thought I would show you all what I have been working on. A friend of mine got a statue made of Spiderwoman and asked me if I would paint it for him and I thought hmmm I dont know. But anyway I ended up agreeing to paint it and here is how she turned out.

I hope you enjoy the photos as I had much fun painting her up. The statue was sculpted by Joe Bailey who can be found on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/#!/JoeBaileySculpture)







1 comment: