My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Friday 7 June 2013

After my absence...

Hey everyone,

Just want to say thank you to people who still view my blog. My customers know I had a little set back  during April with 2 deaths in the Family in the space of a week so I am only now getting back on track and getting caught up on my orders.

So point of this update... be looking out for a big update coming over the weekend of current customs that I have finished PLUS I have a lot of customs for sale so I will be posting a photo on here for people who view the blog so be sure to keep an eye out for some of those.

All the best and look forward to posting some of my customs again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Ninty. You're one of the best customizers out there, always have been, and you inspired many to follow. I've just sent you an email at your stich2814 address. Again, welcome back. And I hope we'll see you once again flying at the great heights of the Art of Customization. (Not sure why my name is not showing. This is Blake, a.k.a. KIRLIANEYES. I'm a fan! )

    ReplyDelete