My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Friday 19 June 2009

The Crypt Keeper Emerges.

Well I'm back on form seeing as I've been a bit busy the past week or so. So I think I will start with what has kept me so busy (other than my new nephew). I was asked on the Green Lantern Corps Forum, to make some Green Lanterns that would fit into the DC Direct line-up of action figures and this is how they turned out.

Photobucket

Now back on track with my own customs for my display, I was originally going to use spectre for 2099 Doom but since the figure stayed unchanged for weeks I decided to use him for my next Green Lantern.

This Green Lantern is Green Lantern of Sector 666 and comes with his very own pet (taken from Kitty) He and his Dratures protect and honor the fallen green lanterns in the crypt on Oa, some say he volunteered for such a duty but no one can be certain. He is Morro.

Photobucket

Enjoy guys and if you like what you see please follow my blog so you dont miss any of the Green Lantern Action hehe.

And heres a group shot of my Lanterns.

Photobucket
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey bud great work on the Sector 666 guy! Really love the work you have done on his face and top use of the lil Dragon. It's a very naturla looking custom job... All fits together very well

    Top collection too

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers dude, forgot to put his name in the post, just had to change it. Im hoping my collection will grow a lot bigger quite soon hehe

    ReplyDelete