My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Friday 5 June 2009

Thankyou!!

No posts in a while and you guys get 2 within a day, arnt you guys lucky haha.

Just to say a huge Thankyou for everybody who has viewed my blog over the past couple of weeks, even though I have not had time to re-take images or make any new customs......

But seeing as I have reached 100 views thought I would make a special post and show the recent Marvel customs I have done for a friend of mine. I have been making customs for well over a year now and I have not really pushed myself to try new techniques or sculpt so since I have been making some scratch built GL figs for another mate of mine I thought I would try my hand at a scratch built Marvel character and why not Rocket Raccoon...

Photobucket
Here is one I have wanted to just make for ages now and I hace had the base fig for ages just never got round to actually completing the figure. Well as the base fig was creeper and he had the perfect pose for Toad im my opinion.
Photobucket
And finally this one was going to be a competition entry but I changed my mind about entering it and thought Id show it off sooner rather than later, I need a Cap Americas sheild to finish him off but Im happy how he turned out. US Agent.
Photobucket
For my next post we will see the small group of Sinestro Corps members I have been working on.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Quality customs bud. I really admire scratch builds as it's these IMO that help you stand out and show a unique talent as a customiser. You've done a wicked job on Toad also.

    US Agent is also a great conversion. I'm finding Guaridan a top base figurine ATM.

    Keep it up and your stats can only go higher :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers mate, yeah Im glad how RR came out in the end I have had so many scratch builts on the go I think I reached 10 lol

    But these are for action figures not for my own collection so they will go on here when I reach a certain amount of posts as another special post.

    ReplyDelete