My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Sunday 26 September 2010

Its Morphing time!...

Ok Im back with a short update, I have a few customs up on ebay so if you search for Nintendanboo1 on ebay.co.uk should see the ones I have put up.

I have also done a quick custom of the X-man, Morph. Now there was a couple of ways I could of done this figure as there is a version where he is wearing a jacket or the Jim Lee costume or him using his powers.

So, I decided to go for the least obvious..using his powers. The figure is for a good friend of mine and since his favourite marvel character is Banshee, who else to make Morph transform into.


I ran out of Marvel bases so please excuse the DC base as the base figure was Cosmic Boy. Im really happy how he turned out as I thought he would be hit or miss and I think I hit the nail on the head with this one.

So if anyone would like a Morph using his powers please let me know as I will want to try and get him transforming into other characters (yes..even women XD

No comments:

Post a Comment