My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Tuesday 28 September 2010

Thundercats have landed on 3rd Earth!

Hey everyone here are the rest of the Thundercats Mighty Muggs. So will keep the writing to a minimum this time and just give you the images of them.

Lion-o and Snarf


Cheetara and Wily-Kit

Tygra and Wily-Kat

Panthro and Lynxana

Lynx-O and Jaga

Bengali and Pumyra


Full Line-up


Thankyou for looking and hope you enjoy the images. If you have would like to see any other characters getted Mugg'd then send me a message at - s401368@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment