My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Thursday 21 May 2009

How much is that doggy in the window...

For this custom I went out of my way to try something new and I am quite pleased on how well he came out. Well as many would have seen the w.i.ps of this guy on various forums I am on. But I got round to finishing him off tonight. So here is the dopey dog of the GLC...G'nort.


Photobucket



He has many sectors as he kind of wanders around alot and he hasnt been seen for a while (most probably disguised as a black lantern) Well while he was around he was a member of the JLI (justice league international)

The images dont do him justice imo (mainly due to me not being able to take them) as really proud how he came out. Next time I will start the countdown of 100 marvel figurines so watch this space.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Looks quality mate! Nice one! Who was he before as in base character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the base fig is Sinestro lol and cheers for the comment dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much i love G'nort. You rally captured him well mate, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!! Would never have guessed Sinestro. If your having trouble with photos bud the place I upload mine too for my archive is: http://picasaweb.google.com you can sign up with your blogger ID to make things easier

    ReplyDelete