My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sector Search begins...

I've thought about this, and taking a leaf out of Ace's book (not the same book though) I am going to try and turn all of the Marvel Figurines into a Green Lantern or any of the other respected corps members and even some of his old enemies....

I will start posting my work here once I have got a decent amount of them planned as with there being around 96/97 figures out in Marvel I have quite a way to go but by the end of it I guess I will have quite a collection of lanterns.

Hope you enjoyed reading that and stay tuned for an update soon...

3 comments:

  1. Hello mate. What can I say. A quality idea. You've deff got your work cut out :P - but it'll be worth it in the end. How many Lanterns are their? Before the DC collection came out I thought there was just the one haha. I'll link my blog to yours if that's ok as it'll send some traffic your way.

    You need any help with blogs etc...let me know and over the weekend I'll be doing my own Lantern post on my blog :P any guesses haha!

    Catch you soon bud and I'm looking forward to seeing your work once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, there are 7200 green lanterns, 2 for each space sector, and then who knows how many for the other corps.

    Erm yeah help would be great lol cant seem to get the images to stay in focus or the right size that I want them to be :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7200 madness haha! I use imageshack.us to upload my photos. (Best to google it) The code starting with this symbol < works well on here. Just gotta trial and error it all bud :D

    ReplyDelete