My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Thursday 14 May 2009

Sector 1417...

Well here is one I did awhile ago and thought who better to start off my blog other than Hal Jordans most known villain...Sinestro!! Who now dons the colourful sinestro corps outfit but was once the Greatest of the Green Lanterns. Thats why here he is in his green lantern outfit..






Next up will be one of my scratch builds from my early days which is still one of my faves of mine...I wonder if anyone can guess who that could be...

No comments:

Post a Comment