My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Tuesday 17 August 2010

Back to the Future..

Just thought I would post a little information on how I do a figure as a few of my friends would like to know :)

For this explanation, I am going to use the base figure Black Widow as my example. The image below shows you how the figure was without being filed or clipped etc..



The next image shows what she looks like once I have taken off her hair and re-added her hair with ponytail, wristbands and shoulder pads..



Then all there was left to do was paint and below is the finished version of Shard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment