My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Sunday 15 August 2010

She's Hot 'n' She's Cold...

Just a quick update today, I was asked to do 2 more DC character's which I wanted to do before I took the long break from customising, so was more than happy to do these 2.

First up we have Fire, as you can tell she was quite an easy figure to do and I used Poison Ivy as a base figure. I was asked to do her in her fire-form and have been asked to do her in her human form (more on that soon)

Next up I did her team mate, ICE, I used Donna Troy as the base figure and I decided to try and change her hair style as Ive done quite a few customs from Donna Troy and all start to look the same so I am very happy how she turned out as I think she looks completley different from the original figure.

I will be posting again later today or tomorrow so watch this space for an X-Villain and Wonder Woman foe.

No comments:

Post a Comment