My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Tuesday 10 August 2010

Mimicking can be Fatale...

Been a little busy the past few days working on a few commissions. I knew one of these characters I was asked to do but the other I had no clue who they were.

First up is Mimic, the base I used was Beast Boy and the wings came from Hawkgirl. I am very happy how he turned out.

The second figure I was asked to do was Fatale who used to be Hellcat as thought she was a perfect base figure for her.


Im working on a few other Marvel customs as well as a DC character. So keep tuned to see who they are.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, everyone!!!
    I`m the lucky guy who order those two figurines at Danny.
    The final effect amazed me.I`m in shock what I see.
    The realism of those figurines gives me creeps over my body.
    The colours are very, very vivid.
    And the details are seen in every inch of figurine.
    THANKS A LOT!!!!
    I WANT MORE!!!!!!

    Mariusz from Poland

    ReplyDelete