My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Sunday 29 July 2012

Its Fantastic..

Hey all.

Here is the update I posted about earlier today, I have listed a Wendigo custom on ebay. This custom was made by Santa. He no longer seems to make customs and since I have a NEW Wendigo custom (made by myself) I decided to part with this.



The image below is the actual custom thats up for auction. Also included in this update is a quick chop and paint for Mr Fantastic, which I think shows off his powers a little better and a quick repaint does the job.




No comments:

Post a Comment