My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Monday 23 July 2012

New Customs Part 2

Here we ave part 2 of a series of updates for my customs, this one will be for 1 of the toughest ones Ive had to do in a while.

I was asked to make GateCrasher, I for one dont know the character but anyway I was asked and said alright I'll have a go..well with the base model being blob then I had to saw off both his arms with were a pain to do and re-attach them.

I think she came out great in the long run but it took me a while to get there, so I hope people like what they see.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment