My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Monday 23 July 2012

New Customs Part 4

Almost done updating with new pictures. So apologise if too much to look at at once :)

Luke Cage


She Hulk


Raza



Bastion


Sauron (This is a custom as I broke him in half and repositioned him so he isnt as crouched forward)



1 comment:

  1. Ninty hello! we are friends D'Argento (Fuzz, klaus and BBB). First of all, congratulations! your figures are very beautiful and original! Then just wanted to introduce ourselves and make friends with those who are fond of this "Universe". We have already had the pleasure of meeting other fans like you .. (Spidey, Skif, Ace, Elven, Photos, Fabri, Pax, Hawk, Arcandelo and many others). I am Fuzz, beautiful your Luke Cage! reminds me of my first book ... A greeting.

    ReplyDelete