My Blog




Hey everyone, if you like what you see then please feel free to follow my blog. I would also like to hear what you all think about my customs to. If you would like to see any of your fave characters and would like me to make them or commission them then please email me at stitch2814@hotmail.co.uk. thankyou. :)



Thursday 26 July 2012

Lost but found..

I found more images of recent customs that I did for someone so I thought I would post them up here since Im back to posting.

Thankyou for anyone who has viewed the blog in the past couple of days :) much appreciated.

Now onto the update..

Forge Re-do



Cameron Hodge


Quintin Quire


Frenzy


Hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will updating very soon with a few new customs. If anyone would like to get any made I do take commissions, just send me an email to s401368@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment